Lexapro 5 mg still sick

Posted , 3 users are following.

Anyone went higher dose help with side effects go away. Been on 5 mg 4 weeks not better

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm on 2.5 mg after 2 weeks of Fluoxetine 20 mg that kicked my butt. It's only been about a week but I'm a little nauseous today and get a little lightheaded here and there. Have your symptoms alleviated at all since you started or stayed the same. They should really start to ease up by now or soon.

• Posted

no its almost 4 weeks now on 5 mg lexapro and still sick. thinking of going to 10, was on cymbalta before this , starting to think this is withdrawls and I need more lexapro, what do you think, nausea and anxiety is worse
  • Posted

Your symptoms should probably be easing up by now so I don't know if going up on the dose will help you as I'm just starting out on it. I would definitely talk to whoever prescribed it to you and see what they think. Maybe someone in this group who has been on it can give you some better advice then me, sorry I can't be of more help sad.

• Posted

You should always take your doctors advice on this matter but yes I started on 5mg for a month then 10mg for 2 months and now 15mg I didn't get any side affects that were any worse than the original problem, all the best get well soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.