limp

Posted , 5 users are following.

My lady friend Sharon had both hips replaced years ago and walks with a limp , no pain. Just got back from Mayo Clinic, what a place. Within two hours we knew the results . They said she should see a phisio to strengthen the muscle in her hip and her gait.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

hi fred, 

that is great !!!!

renee

• Posted

Thank you. Anyone has a problem, that is definately the place to go. First class all the way.   fred

• Posted

Hi Fred:

I am so happy to hear that you two have it sorted out, and that it isn't anything too serious! So wonderful to finally have some answers, isn't it? Wishing you and your lady friend well.....Barb

• Posted

As I have said I love her dearly, and would do anything for her. Hopefully the therapy will help and she won't be so self concious about the limp. I don't notice it, I only see her. Yes it is great to have an answer. Just like the scars from the surgery, she mentions them, and I tell her I don't see any, I only see her.  Thank you.  Fred

• Posted

she is so lucky to have you Fred, and yes us women tend to be self conscious about things....Wishing you and her well....Barb
  • Posted

Wonderful news Fred to your lady friend and to you. I am sure it is a great relief to get answers and steps to deal with issues. Here's to strengthening those muscles and gluteus.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.