Lithium

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi just wanted to know if anyone takes lithium and how are you doing on it Thinking of going on it myself thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I've been on it once and it made me a completely different person (in a bad way). Wouldn't recommend it but everyone reacts differently.

• Posted

Cheers Andy done a lot of research tried a lot of antidepressants just wanted to know a little more from people that have been on it ! Still undecided !!!
  • Posted

My mother-in-law took that for years. she was bi-polar and also depressed. Yes, give it a try. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.