Little cuts

Posted , 4 users are following.

My name is Hannah. I'm 21 years old. I recently had sex with a guy I was talking to, whom had a much larger penis than I was previously used to. Considering I've only been with 3 people. I do have genital herpes & I've had one single outbreak & it didn't look like what is going on now. They feel & look like little papercuts between my vagina and my anus. Not sure if this is from shaving, which I think I would notice if that happened more than once, sex or something else. There is no vaginal discharge & no pus or anything alone those lines. Should I be worried?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hannah, I would doubt this is likely to be atrophic vaginitis and suspect you may be on the wrong group.  I wonder if you'd be better on the 'sexual health' group?  But maybe someone else on here with have some idea to help you.
  • Posted

Hi I can see how you might have come across this thread being as most are experiencing papercut type tears/fissures. But maybe due to your age your unlikely to be suffering atrophy as this is mainly due to a depletion of oestrogenwhich usually comes with menopause. Unless you are experiencing hormonal problems which would normally show up with other symptoms besides the cuts. From you description it doesn't sound like it would be solely caused by just being well endowed and It might be best to visit the Dr anyway to put your mind at rest :-)
  • Posted

Little cuts sound like herpes to me. I haven't been officially diagnosed with that yet although I've had a "cut" barely noticible. But you said you already have herpes so I'm positive that's what that is. Herpes is not always bumps that scab over they can be tiny sores and cuts too. I've read a lot on this over the last several days. Check out the genital herpes group you will get more answers there.
  • Posted

High blonde chick perhaps there is a bettere discussion on here for you that is more relevant to your symptoms. I don't think you have AV good 

luck

• Posted

I have reposted this discussion on a different forum. Thanks

• Posted

That's good blonde, I hope you get some constructive replies.

my friend finds the health supplement, lactoferrin helps her herpes. Maybe you can research this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.