Livial ,muscle and joints pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello.i just started my second pack of livial,did not see any good change so far, but from few days ago a stsrted to fell muscle pain in my legs and arms, a terrible joit pain in my hips and shoulders and my feet hurts, i can believe livial is doing this to me, i was reading some side efects from livial and it can have the muscle and joit pain.

i was given the livial for mood changes, libido zero and seems that instead, i got this terrible pains.

should i stop taking or should i give some more time?any of you had these sintoms?and also for the last few days i was so out of control, very nervous..i really confused about livial..please help me..

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I've been taking them for 2 years without this particular problem. I have the odd ache and pains related to my age however.

I've read these pains can be hormonal however so possibly the dose is too high for you. I had read a clinical trial where patients were given half a dose of Livial and still experienced an increase in libido. Maybe you could give that a go and see if things improve.

• Posted

Hi tracy, thank you , i may try half dose then.but because the joint pain was too much i stoped the livial the day before yesterday, the muscle pain is gone and the joint pain is less,i am sad because i did not see nay reault that i was witing for, specially the libido issue and i had to stop.

Also i had my period for seven days and it finish exactly on the day i stoped the livial, and today i got the bleeding again, i dont know if this is related to the livial stoping, but i will try a half dose as you say and hope it works better.

i forgot to mention that today, second day without livial i am having the worst head ache, did not get better even after motrin....ho boy, that is hard...

• Posted

Forgot to say that i gained 7 pounds after started the livial...
  • Posted

Hi Joelma just wondering i am havign similar problems as you. Just wondering if you went on another HRT ? or what you ended up doing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.