Livial tablets

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello all

I've been taking Livial tablets for 28 days now and it's been fantastic!

Though I've noticed I've had abdomen all pain everyday and my breathing is laboured and can't seem to regulate it myself. I have been off it for 3 days because I'm scared that the pains are causing some sort of problem inside and the breathing confer me me too.

What do you think??

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

See your doctor.   You shouldn't be having any of these symptoms..... and they may even be coincidental and not even associated with Livial.

• Posted

This is not right. Go to the Dr immeadiately.

taken it for years and nothing like that has happened to me.

• Posted

Thank you Ladies for your repliesI so appreciate it. I went to the dr and he took a blood test for a blood clot! I have to ring back around 6pm tonight for results...
  • Posted

YOU DID WEL to see a doctor..hope all goes well...i was on this site a long time back...year or two...i sort of started it i think....i went on livial years ago,it ws fantastic....as you said..i know what you mean....i was n my 70s...when doctors wanted totake me off it....at 78 and 79....they managed to...albeit i was fighting not to come off.....i seem to know it would affect me...IT DID....a few years before i saw a very nice doctor, professors, who advised methat if i wanted to stay on it i could....i have osteoarthritis....and in the leafet it says it is good for tht also...it was....when i came off it...allsorts have hapened to me...verything....bones, shoulders now....but i have had two knee replacements, and a hip one before that....i have temporal artrtisi before that, and polymyalgia....so i guessed i would be inf or more...i am now disabled, and go out in wheelchair....been in and out of hospital for allsorts of things, multiple things wrong...i seem to know that would happen...the professo lady, i tried to contact, but she had retired....the older people knkowbest, i think....excuse mistakes here, typiing...i rang a typing business for over 50 years....and did work for ELDERLY until 18 moknths ago...i now have to pack that up....my eyes are affected...just everything....and i have all the symptoms of multiple sclerosis....but doctors say i cant get that at my age, over 80.....but i am still fighting it, as i am sure i have had most of the symptoms throughout my life, but being busy with my own business, and family, and charities...i got on with life, ignoring the symptoms...now they have escalated, and i cant ignore them...i get terrible fatigue....and have to rest a lot....so hey ho....thats my little story now, not so little for me...but keep tryig if they suit you...i found it good, and did not want to give it up...but i did as i was told...perhaps i may have been worse, who knows..i love communication here, with e mals, and blogs,etc..take care. Barb.
    • Posted

Hello Barbara

Thank you for starting up this page. Such a wonderful thing for women. I'm so sorry that it has not been a easy road for you!

Lack of eostrogen in our bodies causes so many problems!!!

I used to wish for menapause now I'd give anything for some periods!!!!! Crazy!

Please take care a donks that you are loved.

Xx

• Posted

Hi lovely ladies

The results from my blood test were clear, no clots. Wonderful news.

Breathing still weird and will see my doctor this week as I went to a medical centre. Abdominal pain has pretty much subsided since being off it.

It's so good to have a site like this to talk to with other women and hear there wisdom. Keep you posted

Please take care of yourselves

Xx

• Posted

Hi M - are you taking an asprin to avoid clotting? My Doc highly recommends taking an asprin every day along with my Tiberlone/Livial.

Hope you get settled in quickly it is a wonderful drug and helps all I know regain some normality in their lives.

Best of luck, Loui x

• Posted

Hi there Loui,

That's a good idea, never thought of that! Thank you. It's so good I'd love to go back on it. I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow to discuss it.

Xx

• Posted

thank you my love for reply....yes, it is all part of life....we women have to lead, from birth, growing up, childhoos, teenager, some get married, some have children of their own....and bring them up..they dont know how we did that when they were babies, same as we didnt when we were babies..i have been told quite a lot!....then of course the menopause...bang, more changes....and so on to old age, autumn days of life....and now to the future!! hehe.....i love, and think i am loved by many..they all have different ways of showing it though.!! hehe...care a donks??!! hehe, puzzling..me...what does that mean....i will work it out...keep smling.xx.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.