Looking for Omron ECG Monitor HCG-801 Viewer Software

Posted , 3 users are following.

I purchased an Omron Portable ECG Monitor HCG-801 in early 2014.  It has been a very useful device in tracking my heart rhythms.  I did not purchase the software that would allow me to transfer the tracings onto my computer.  I would like to acquire the viewer software, if it is still available.  Perhaps someone who purchased both the monitor and the software would be willings to share the software?  If so, I would be most grateful.   MFG

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Where did you find it? I'm having trouble. All the partners Omron shows have 0 idea of what an Omron Portable ECG Monitor HCG-801 is. Thanks. I understand you need a prescription. I'm just trying to determine a price and a supplier. Thanks. If I get one I'll be happy to share software. Mac compatible?

• Posted

I purchased the unit in 2014, the same year the company stopped making it.....There are still vendors in the U.K. selling the unit along with the ECG viewer software. It's offered on a CD. Without you can't transfer the data from the monitor to your computer and process the tracings.....Unfortunately, these units are quite expensive.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.