Lost 1st 4lbs in 4 werks but need a serious diet buddy to keep me motivated!!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Ive been on orlistat since 4th jan and lost 1st 4lbs in 4 weeks. Im after a diet buddy whos serious about loosing weight to keep me motivated as ive still got another 2st 6lbs to loose xx

2 likes, 41 replies

41 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Karen, I need some support and inspiration and will do my best to support you x
    • Posted

Thats brill thank you its hard when your the only one in the house dieting! Xx
    • Posted

Yes it is, my family have all grown up and left home, there is just myself and my husband, he has never had a weight issue, whilst he is supportive, he also prepares the meals for when i come in from work! 

It is such a struggle. 

My willpower is rubbish but the desperation to get the excess off is making me quite miserable, which is not me.

• Posted

I used to feel like that hun but now im trying to look at it as a new way of eating as i no that even when i hit target i will still have to keep it up as ill put it all back on like so many times before. I say stay positive and keep going everyday and we will soon notice a difference and not look at it like a diet xx
  • Posted

Me too im starting to struggle been on them since july lost 2 and half stone but getting bored and starting to cheat not doing myself any favours gonon holiday in 10 weeks would love to lose another stone by then x

• Posted

Thats a brilliant loss and im sure another stone is 10 weeks is possible. What diet are you following hun? I want to loose another 2st 6lbs so id be 11st maybe abit more. We are moving to spain in october so i really need to get to my targets. Are you exercising? Xx
    • Posted

Im just trying to stick to low fat and cut out sugar my biggest problem is having a sweet tooth ive been doing 30-40 minutes a day on an exercise bike and doing the new davina workout every second day (hurts to much to do every day ) ive got another 2 stone to lose so need to stick with it just panic incase i go back to the gp and they dont give it me for the next month
    • Posted

God your exercise regime is brill! I havent been doing any! I need to start now or else i wont lose much next month. The doc wont take you off them unless you have a couple of months were u dont lose or start to put on so dont worry about that hun. When is your next weigh in? Xx
  • Posted

Hi I would love to be your buddy Im 15 stones and need to lose 5 stones. I haven't lost any weight on orlistat yet. I've been on it just over 2 weeks now. Here's hoping.
    • Posted

Hya hun, when is your 1st weigh in, i would love to be 10stone but for the moment im trying to focus on 11stone. Ive srill got 2st 6lbs to loose so still a way to go but im hoping with hard work that i will get there! Xx
  • Posted

Hi 

that's brilliant

I've been on orlistse for four weeks been to drs this morning to be told I've lost 18 lbs I am chuffed to bits ..3 inches of waist 3 off hips ..that very expensive red swim suit will be mine 😎

• Posted

Thats fabulous, I bet you feel good too.

Do you have a lot to lose, I am 5ft 8 and weigh 16.13.2, very precise because I am so obsessed that i don't get to 17 stone  frown

I have 2 holidays booked this year, a mini break in May and a 10 day holiday in September, I am desperate to make some mark on the scales before May but my willpower is absolutly 'sh*te'! I can't be the only one who feels like this, my own worst enemy twisted

• Posted

Thats excellent and the same amount lost as me!! The inch loss is great 2!! Im goin be measured when i go in march. My target for next month is 10lbs so fingers crossed! Well done keep up the hard work and buy that swimsuit!!!! Xxx
  • Posted

Hi Angela..

I do feel good, I've got another four stone to lose so a long way to go.

you will get there stay postive and focused I never thought I'd lose weight tried many time but this time I am going to do it ..

Sara 

• Posted

Thanks hun and so will you! We just got stick to it and think of the end results and how good we will feel! My next weigh in is 7th march and im hopin for 10lbs to take me to 2 st 7lbs loss xx
    • Posted

Thanks hun and you keep up the hard work!! Whens your next weigh in xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.