Lost Of Interest

Posted , 4 users are following.

Suffering from anxiety and depresssion, got on meds feel a bit netter, if the panic attacks stay away,; But I'm bored at night for loss of interest in TV and Movies....and I mean exremely bored; even if I take a walk I come back bored again. I'm laid off work drawing unemployment so I have a lot of time on my hands. During the day if its nice out I can play basket ball or run; but again extremely bored to to loss of interest in tv  and movies at night....dont know what to do.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Its fantastic that you get out and do things during the day 😊 I find it hard with my depression. Do you like reading? I find that it helps when I'm bored or with my concentration. Its great to take yourself off into another world! Or what about joining an online chat group or online games? I use to go on a site where it had games with chat down the side. I use to find these helpful when I was bored or feeling down. 😊
  • Posted

Hey Restokley,

Try taking up an instrument get inspired its great for the soul not only does it take up a lot of time but you get a sense of gratification :0

• Posted

yea I may buy a guitar again if can afford it...use to play some but right now funds are low.....maybe soon thanks stevo
  • Posted

Look for a local charity you can get involved in. Mabel a soup kitchen that feeds the homeless. Or if your religious try church groups. Best wishes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.