low constant back pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

For a week now I have had constant right side just off spine back pain. No matter what position I am in even lying down it is still there.

It worries me that lying down does not relieve it as I stupidly googled It and scared myself silly.

Does anyone else have low back pain that is the same lying down.

My mind is really worry now.

Any help appreciated

Maria

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

I had that last year started in my left side above my ribs then moved down my back lower down one leg like sciatia now after having physio and hydro and a mri scan my lower disc S1 I have DDD both my legs are numb feet the same and now my fingers and hands are numb I take amitriptyline for sleeping and tramadol for the pain

I would get it check out the longer you leave it the worst it will get my started in nov 2013

• Posted

Hi Marshall

Thank you for replying. Did your pain ease or go when lying down this is what worries me.

I also get it going down leg my right. It is a sickening pain

Would help to know I am not the only one with it constantly most sites say it should ease with rest

Appreciate a reply

Thanks

Maria

• Posted

No the pain was more when I was lying down the whole leg would go numb I was not getting any sleep at all my left side still hurts now and that's since 2013 pins and needles you may have sciatia are you taking anything?
  • Posted

Please send me a photo of the patient with name alongwith medical diagnose details. I will try to cure this problem. I think I Can, Give me only 30 minutes for a try, you will feel relaxed. Dr. Jagadeesh Pillai. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.