Lump on my penis head

Posted , 2 users are following.

As above. I've had it since I was circumcised 17-18 yrs ago. It doesn't move, it doesn't hurt when touched either. It expands as my cock head grows when erect. A little help. It doesnt bother me, but I'm clueless of what it is.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

That certainly looks unusual, though probably nothing to worry about.  How old are you now?  If you were circumcised as an adult, then do you know if the lump was there before?
    • Posted

A close-up photo of your glans (penis head) may help btw.
    • Posted

Thanks man. I was circumcised when I was 11 or 12. I'm already 29. All I can remember is that I've had it all my life, since I was circumcised I guess. It's not really bothering me, I just got self-conscious all of sudden.

• Posted

It's hard to say, but it could just be a mole.  If you've had it that long, I can't see it being a problem, but I'd get it checked out just in case.  You might need to see a urologist or a dermatogist rather than a regular GP.

You could probably have a cosmetic operation to remove it, but in your situation, I think I'd just leave it alone.  It's not a part of the body you really want to be messing with, and any operation would leave some kind of scar.  If it ain't broke...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.