Lumps of skin on foreskin

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have always had tight foreskin which doesn't come anywhere near coming over the helmet but recently I've developed lumps of hard skin on my foreskin. The foreskin has always got pretty itchy and the skin split if overdid it on sex or maturation but now these lumps of skin just seem to have appeared and don't seem to be going. Has anybody ever seen anything like it before or Any ideas what they are or what they're from? I have a picture on my phone but not sure how to put it up here

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'd like to see pix personally...I've had the splits' too, at the 'drawstring' end, and oweee when time to pee. The lumps of flesh I've not seen other than scar tissue from botched semi circumcisions I've seen, where they just clipped and didn't remove. What some of us boys deal with, and rarely discuss!

• Posted

There's no icons coming up for me when I go into reply so can't get the picture up. Ive gone into the thread posted and checked up images of BXO, it looks as though that's what it could be, thankfully it doesn't look anywhere near as bad as some of those images! Is there anything I can do for this or is it a case of get my arse to the doc quick before it gets worse? By the way thanks a million for the help folks

• Posted

You might be able to post pics from a different device or browser.  If you're on a phone, then a laptop or PC may work better.  You need to get your arse to the doc quick though, as if it is BXO, early treatment is better.  Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.