Made it to the magic 6 weeks!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

I just wanted to say thank you to all those that helped me get through pre and post op anxieties, fears and concerns. I've now reached the magic 6 weeks and due to return to work (pity I'm at point now when I like being off). All bleeding finally stopped - note to all those that about to go through if you are lucky like me to feel really well at 2 weeks it doesn't mean you can do heavy work. Paid the price with heavy bleed. I know I've still got a way to go with long term hrt at the end if the year and taking livial in the interim but I am pain free and keeping fingers crossed that it stays that way. Ps the novelty of being able to put the hoover round properly after the pain of watching hubby do it wore off pretty quick! Make the most of it girls xx

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Froggy

Congratulations you made it through.  Yes it is very easy to get carried away and do too much and cause damage.  Remember to take it a bit easy when you go back to work, it will be a shock to the system.  Isn't it lovely getting the all clear.  Take care.

Love

Jacqui smile

• Posted

I've not seen dr yet just given myself all clear lol. Don't think I'm going to get choice of taking it easy once I informed them of return date they've been on phone wanting me to do all sorts. Guess it's nice to know I am needed hahaha! My appointment with consultant not until end of August over 4 months after op so I an going by how I feel. Thanks for making me smile throughout Jacqui 😀
    • Posted

Hi Froggy

My pleasure, it was lovely to be on your journey from start to finish.  

It is great you are needed so much at work, but don't forget flutter the eyelashes and go coy and hold your stomach, if you are asked to lift anything, it works every time.

Love

Jacqui smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.