Magnesium

Posted , 5 users are following.

I wanted to share that I read that magnesium is healthy for the uterus! Its good for other things like heart, blood pressure and such as well BUT I did not know its good for the uterus!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

thats good to know. iv been taking it for ages but its not helping much with me. im trying from today to find somthing that helps thickening of womb lining and bleeding as iv been bleeding since march had all biopsys done and found out yesterday i dont have cancer but all dr could offer was coil so iv decided no coil il loom for natural remedies. 
    • Posted

D19606, PTL you got a good report! Be sure to share any good things on your search for things that help with uterus thickness lining and bleeding. i'm not sure but  think iron might.

• Posted

Be careful with Iron supplements. Too much iron can be dangerous. You are much better if you can get iron from your food - it is a more balanced way to get it.
  • Posted

Magnesium is essential for good health. As well as the things you mention your body needs it for proper muscle function and hormone processing.

I take mine after my evening meal as it also helps to relax and de-stress you.

We should get most of our magnesium from dark green, leafy veg, which ismost readily 'bio-available'. But with todays farming methods, there is very little left in the soil, so supplements are necessary.

Magnesium sulphate baths are very relaxing and soothing if you have sore muscles.

• Posted

Bobbysgirl, what kind of magnesium do you take and where do you buy it? I'm looking for magnesium citrate with out all the tons of "other ingredients" 

• Posted

There are so many out there! Mag citrate is good. I take Mag malate, which I buy online. Most 'health' shops sell Mag oxide which is not bad but not as readily absorbed.

I get mine from the States and it is non GMO. If you are struggling I will PM you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.