Meatitis on penis. What could it be?

Posted , 24 users are following.

The very tip of my penis (the meatus) has been red and inflammed for 2-3 weeks.  I am not experiencing any other symptoms.  There aren't any lesions, it doesn't burn when I urinate, it doesn't itch, there isn't any pain anywhere.  I am not experiencing any other symtoms common with stds.  If it is a STD what could it be?  The only contact I've had was with a man 8 weeks ago.  I only licked the shaft of his penis while holding my hand over the head and licked the scrotum.  If this is a STD what could I have caught from this exposure that would cause the meatitis?  Has anybody else experienced this or have any knowledge of meatitis and its causes?

2 likes, 44 replies

44 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hello buddy, got the same thing what you had.. Did you found out what it was in the end? And if you did what did you do? Thanks. Waiting for your reply need some help!
  • Posted

HELLO dereck. I may have the same problem as yours. How did you fix it? 
    • Posted

I still have some of it left,,not sure what was the root cause

Pls see a doctor for root cause in your case. Don’t worry till you see a doctor in person. Most probably something harmless. 

• Posted

I am having the same problem as you" Cant seem to solve it and its affecting my life in a really bad way please if you have solved it in any way tell me i am begging you !! Thank you for your time!

• Posted

Ok well I went to the doctor's and he told me it's called viritous penis, like viritous veins but on the penis there is nothing to do

• Posted

hi vince are things still the same years later?

hope this message finds you and you can reply

• Posted

Has anyone had any improvement?

I've been having the same problem for 2 months.

• Posted

Any luck with your situation Matt? I also have the same problem going on 2.5 months now. I've had every test and am still have no luck solving the problem.

• Posted

Some.

I rested around end of Feb.

Nothing is found.

Still itchy sometimes, the urethra.

The doctor told me, look drink water like a maniac.

Seems like there are wounds that stay there after Chlamedya went away.

Its been a progression. Like balls where hurting, that stop. It is itchy but not as itchy.

So I am thinking once is not itchy any longer, the bumps will go.

That is where I am right now.

What is up with you.

• Posted

i was also treated for chlamedya recently and i still have the red bump at the tip of the end of the urethra , i told my doctor but still waiting for the stds results

• Posted

i see, mine still has not go away.

somebody posted on another forum that his doctor recommended an oitment of an steroid called mometasone furoate and that made it go away for him. I tried a cream of this steroid but no luck.

I am going to the demartogist soon.

I am have no stds now, clean after a second test.

seems like you and i have it similar, clamedya and then this?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.