Migraine with aura???

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey all,

I suffered from these symptoms for long time.I have aura symptoms that's followed by a very mild headache,even though the doctor said today I have a Migraine With Aura I'm stil not sure cuz he just did the basic test no MRI or CT scans...now my question is have somebody here suffering from the same thing(Migraine) had Aura followed by a headache when the the Eye physician or optimetrist dilated their eyes? or is that common to have headache and Auras when they dilate your eyes.

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Not all that common but I do and my optician knows so only does what has to.
    • Posted

Meant to add headache relatively common even among non-migraine sufferers it is the aura that isn't all that common, however if that is the pattern of your migraines it is understandable that it occurs.
  • Posted

I have aura left eye for about 10 mins then a pain behind right eye .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.