Mirt Withdawal Rib Pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Anyone having painful spasms or cramps along the front and / or sides of your ribs? I am going on 8 weeks of, and this seems to be my main problem at this point. Thanks for any replies, David

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi David,

I have been keeping up with everyone on here for months. I stopped mirtazapine back in July 2015. I stopped on 7.5 and it was the most horrific experience of my life. 

I would have to say "yes" to your question. I had stomach cramping all night long. I could not eat but my stomach was always hungry! Hang in there David. I just started feeling better about a month ago and I was on klonopin too until a month ago too. So I have officially been off meds for 7 months. The panic attacks are gone but I do get anxiety still and have to focus on other stuff or get busy. I still have night sweats occassionally and my stomach isn't 100% but almost! 

You can do this David!! I will get back with you when I can. Stay in touch with all of us.

• Posted

Monica, thank you very much for the reply. Did you abdominal cramps go all the way across your abdomen, or just your stomach?
    • Posted

Hi David,

My abdominal cramps were all over my stomach and I still have a horrible appetite. I have lost over ten pounds and am having a hard time putting it back on. 

I read a lot of books and don't watch t.v. still. I go outside for walks or whatever it takes to get my mind clear and able to handle my body sensations. You MUST stay busy even though you might not want to. I still get fatigued at times too. I have found that protein shakes with fruit work great for my mornings. Mornings are always the worst for me.

Once I am out the door, I seem to get my mind preoccupied with other stuff and I can usually handle my symptoms easier. You will get through this and it is a brighter place than I have ever been. I don't get depressed anymore but I do still feel overwhelmed at times. But it's great to have my mind back finally!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.