Mirtazapine 15mg

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have been on mirtazapine for 11 days when will the fatigue and and groggy go away I was on Zoloft 50 mg for 22 days of pure hell vomiting heahce non stop so they change me to Remeron I hope I will feel much better I suffer from anxiety panic disorder that cause severe depression any good reviews please will help me. Alit

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

What dose did they start you on, I started at 7.50 and tapered up, because of the side effects, are you getting sleep?

• Posted

HI JASMIN,,you do not say what mg u are on,,,u need to tell us more about yourself so we can help you,,,i was on the mirt for 4 months,, i have been off for a month,,i was like u with dep/anx/chronic imsomnia/ect,,i started on 30mg but this was to heavy for me it made me so ill,, so reduced to 7.5mg two days later and stayed on this for 10 weeks ,,i improved a great deal in that time so reduced again to 3.75mg then slowly off i feel great to what i did 5 mths ago,but still have sleep problems i am being treated 4 that now,,not everyone likes the low dose but it worked 4 me,,hope this helps you,,and u feel better soon,,BLUESY
    • Posted

HI WEENETT,,,,,,yes it worked very well for the anx/dep/chlostrophobia,,,i had some bad days but persisted and had very few side efects,,,i felt tired a lot but this was only in the morning untill 10am,,then i was fine ,,,,,,,as i said i was only on a low dose 7.5mg u know the rest,,,hope this helps you,,,good luck,,,,,,,,,,BLUESY

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.