mirtazapine and breast pain/woman

Posted , 2 users are following.

Anyone been on mirtazapine and have breast pain? I have been on different doses of mirtazapine for a year and have breast pain. I have had all kinds of tests (heart) hormones, breast doctor, gyno, Gen doctor and trying to figure it out. All tests came back clear. Today I read there is a link between mirt and breast pain. Anyone??? Thanks!!!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I had constant breast pain whilst on it. I was on 30mg for around 4 years and the breast pain got worse as I went on. Once off it, my breasts have returned to normal.
    • Posted

May I ask how you got off of it? Thanks for the reply

the breast burning and pain make me insane!

• Posted

I very slowly tapered my dose over a period of four months. Some people do it even slower. In the end I had to make a liquid so I could taper at just 0.1mg every two days to get off the last couple of mg.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.