Mirtazipine opinions please !!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello I'm on day 10 on 15mg mirtazipine would like some advice from people has anyone increased and found it a lot more helpful or find it's more helpful on the 15mg ?? I have Gad and depression also sleep problems.

Thank you for your time 🌹

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Louise wish I had never gone onto 30 felt much better on 15mg have now been on 30mg for 5 weeks and feel worse my symptoms are awful unable to sleep still losing loads of weight. Jumpy anxious just not able to focus my mind on anything other than my symptoms.
  • Posted

Hi Louise. I had a different result from jen. 15mg helped me a little but 30 mg set me right, and I had minimal side effects. So it just shows, everyone is different.
  • Posted

Thank you both for your replys 😊 it really does show how different we all are .Today I have barely been able to stay awake yet I've not been this sedated earlier on when I first started which is pretty strange ....think I will give it a couple more weeks on 15mg and maybe go up if it's not helping hate taking any medication but I can't cope else allthe best to you 💐

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.