molluscum help

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have molluscum (I was told she couldn't tell if it was molluscum or job but after my own research I did I'd I'm almost hundred percent sure it is molluscum) and was given a cream that app works for both of those stis that was very expensive but kept burning my skin so I discarded it's use. It's been almost a year now and they're still there. One was scared and the another is currently going away as well but most of them have stayed the same and new ones have formed. I uses a whole bottle of tea tree oil with no results and have been using apple cider vinegar for a few months now which I only find effective once they have oppened up since it speeds them drying out. I am in a relationship and do not want to deal with this for the rest of my life or for another whole year for that matter. Any tips? I've also been drinking lemon water to boost my immune system

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

My daughter had this and I used calamine and aqueous cream I used to put lots on and they cleared up quickly. It is a combined calamine and aqueous as calamine can make the skin quite dry so the Aqueous counteracts that. I'm not sure where you live but I'm in the UK and bought this in Superdrug for a couple of pounds.

Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.