Mona Lisa for AV- unfair insurance policies

Posted , 6 users are following.

After trying everything and told that nothing helps I discovered Mona Lisa. One treatment and feel better. Problem not covered by insurance, although aporoved by FDA. If men had atrophied testicles and skin tearing off penis it would be covered. INJUSTICE. i want to start class action suit, petitions? Suggestions? 

3 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I've been saying this for some time now. Somepeople with knowledge about how procedures get covered said it would be a long time if ever. I don't know if the answer is for us to write our representatives or what.

• Posted

Hello Sally

Are you in the UK or US?  Since it is FDA approved and this works....this SHOULD be approved by insurance.!!  I am so happy for you that this is helping you.  I am using Vagifem and seems to be working but am greatful that there is something else out there for us that suffer from AV.  I'm not  familiar with this Mona Lisa....what does it actually do to help that area? I am in the US and my doctor has not mentioned it to me.

thanks

wendy

• Posted

Mona Lisa treatment is a short laser treatment about 5 minutes and people are swearing about it's success. Apparently developed in Italy or Australia. One treatment and I can swear I do feel better. You have you have 3 treatments  6 weeks apart, and then one at end of year.  You can google this for more info.

• Posted

Sally i dont think there is one women who wouldnt agree with you hear, so true and so unfair, and i also think all these menapausal; symptoms of which some are real bad and go on for such a long time should count as a good reason to take an early retirement as well and or go on the sick, some of us really are so bad its near enough impossible for us to work. If men has similar problems that affected their bits, moods and emotions you can be sure things would be changed when it comes to rules acceptable for grounds of cant work, not wont work, cant work.  Not their fault but  most men havnt a clue! 

Sue 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.