Monday will be 5 months anniversaries

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi every body ,

I was not active for few weeks .i was busy with work and hydro therapy as well.I miiss you all. Monday i will be. 5 months after hip replecement.

My hip is slowly getting better but oposite hip getting worse wake me during night and i have to take pain killer. I have an appointment 16. of March

in hospital and hopefully i will know more about my right hip replacement.

I have to have insole in my shoes right shoe to keep balance and not to

have sore back and hip. The left hip which is new is still little bit painful

and echy specialy if i do to much mostly my leg and get litle bit bit swollen

I will be glad to have second hip done as soon as possible and be pain free but im scare to go trough the pain again.

Hug to all Madla.

PS i having problem to log in or received emails from forum

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Happy 5 months Madla! I'm sorry to hear that you are still in pain. Even though you are not too excited to do it all over again with the other hip, it will be worth it in the end. Stay strong! Hugs! x

• Posted

Thank you and i know will be worth it on the end. Just be pain free will be great. Hopefully will be done soon. Yes im scare even i know what to expect but i hope the second will be better with pain and recovery. Luckily i will have hydro Therapy and

that's great. Big hug Madla💗

• Posted

Hi Madia,

Good to hear from you. Pleased you have reached your 5 month anniversary, hope you continue to make progress, and get your other hip sorted.

• Posted

Judith i hope so and hopefully will be sorted soon . I will find out what will happen 16 of March . Let you know. My new hip getting better but oposite hip getting worse waking me during

nights. Thank you Big hug Madla💗

• Posted

wondering where you had gone. I was going to message you, but also been busy. Plus I got an infected tooth and the elephant sized antibiotics I have to take to make sure it doesn't get into my bloodstream and travel to the hip have made me ill. Stupid that a few tablets have knocked me down when the hip surgery didn't!

?Don't assume that you will have the same problems with the next THR - you might just get an easy time of it. It seems that it is never the same for even the same person.

• Posted

Hi Beth i have little bit problem log in and usually i got emails but now its little bit different i have to go on forum and than i

can access messages. Sorry to hear about your tooth must be painful. Yes i have been busy at work and also with hydro therapy. My operated hip is not so bad now but oposite hip getting worse. I will find out on 16 of March what will happen and let you know. Take care and I hope tooth stop hurting.

Big hug Madla💗

• Posted

Hi Madla,

So glad to hear of your progress. My PT recommended vitamin E oil for the scar healing.

As you have been here for us, we will continue to be here for you during your second surgery.

Kristen

• Posted

Hi Kristen,

Thank you , im scare but im looking forward to be pain free and sort out leg disripency. The insole helps with balance and

walking and ar work but i it get uncomfortable after while.

I will let you know after my app in hospital what happens.

Thank you and sending hug Madal💗

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.