Multiple Boils

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am 17 years old.. 2 weeks ago I got a boil in my armpit.. I used the heat compress method and it had worked, then the boil drained and I felt much better.. A few says ago I noticed More boils appear on my bicept and 4 down my rib cage, and one on my left leg.. It is so beyond painful and is putting me down, and not allowing me to do what I want to do, it's so painful I can't sleep well. I haven't seen my doctor because I didnt think it was this serious.. I can't take it any longer.. Any helpful home remedy suggestions or things I can do to comepletley get these out of my life

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Sorry to hear you are in pain.  I hope you have taken some paracetamol, or similar.  Put Vicks on the sore areas, it will help relieve the pain there.  You really must go to the doctor though and let us know what the outcome is.  Best wishes

• Posted

Hi Allison, my doctored prescribed me and an ointment called municiferen.. Hope

This helps

• Posted

Hi I agree with Alison.  Please go to the doctors as antibiotics might help the infection.  Bev x

• Posted

I would also suggest going to see a doctor to get some antibiotics. I have not been able to find anything to keep them from reoccurring.
    • Posted

I had found it boils run in my family.. They're a constant thing.. The doctor prescribed me ointment.. Hope it can help take the pain away
  • Posted

Hi Tom,

I wouldn't say this is HS by what you've described, i really would advise to go to GP or perhaps call out of hours.

Sorry i couldn't be of more help.

Best of luck.

• Posted

I had HS for 10 years and had tried everything with my dermatologist to find relief. I ran across an article in here about food sensitivities causing HS to trigger. Look up "food sensitivities and Autoimmune diseases" for more information. After cutting out nightshade vegetables, coconut and peanuts, I am in remission for over a year!!! I have my life back! Good luck! Try an elimination diet and add food groups in one at a time to find your triggers!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.