MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS

Posted , 3 users are following.

AM 76, RECENTLY DIAGNOSED WITH MS BUT MAY HAVE HAD IT FOR 25 YEARS WITHOUT SYMPTOMS. NOW MY SYMPTOMS ARE FATIGUE AND DIFFICULTY, OTHERWISE I STLL ROCK AND ROLL. I DID A SHORT STEROID COURSE AND AM NOW ON NO MS DRUG. I TAKE SELINIUM, VIT. D, B, ZINC, FISH OIL STRAIGHT. SHOULD I BE ON AN MS DRUG?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I was diagnosed on 2006 , fatigue is an always a current symptom for me as long as difficulty and others. I saw many other MS patients starting to fight MS in the same period of mine and they followed standard treatment such as steroids and interferon ; at first they seemed to go better . They had more strenght and were be able to continue their usual life , but suddenly after few years they fell in a deep, worse state and now they are forced upon a weelchair or bedridden, and I am now in a better condition comparing with them. I concluded that standard cure doesn't really treat the desease and definitely it brings rapidly to a worse state compared to some kind of natural cure such as the one you are following. You are another proof that confirms my thought, since you are still in an acceptable condition after 25 years....I will never take their drugs. This is a strictly personal decision though. Best wishes.

• Posted

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY - IT GAVE ME GREAT HOPE. MY POST WAS BADLY WRITTEN - I HAVE DIFFICULTY SWALLOWING - DO YOU HAVE THAT?
    • Posted

Your post was Ok , don't worry.

No, I have not that diffculty, but you know, nobody of MS patients have exactly the same set of symptoms....My problem is mainly dizziness and legs weakness, along with bladder problems and tactile or sensorial problems.

• Posted

THANK U VERY MUCH AGAIN FOR YOUR REPLY - YOU ARE MOST KIND - FATIGUE AND SWALLOWING I AM SURE I WILL GET AN ANSWER - THESE ARE MY ONLY PROBLEMS - YOUR COMMENT RE DRUGS WAS VERY PLEASING TO ME
    • Posted

No problem at all ! I would hand on you an idea:

maybe Mrs Dr Wahls could help you . Her approach to cure MS is based mostly on diet and food supplements. Another physician who use a similar sort of treatment is Dr Ann Boroch. Search on Internet for all the details. Both of them had MS but it seems they have had terrific results to defeat the desease.

All the best

• Posted

YES I HAVE READ THE BOOK OF DR. WAHLS AND DOWNLOADED ANN BOROCH'S THOUGHTS. I LIKE THE SUGGESTION OF BEING POSITIVE, ETC. I THANK U AGAIN AND PRAY THAT ALL OF THIS WILL KEEP ME HEALTHY  WITHOUT DRUGS.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.