my carpal tunnel syndrome is gettingvworse

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ive had carpel tunnel syndrome for a few years it used to play up going numb pain waking me up in the night and swelling now i have when i hold my phone with one hand its getting worse can anyone help please

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

You need to see a Doctor, have nerve tests and if your diagnosis is confirmed get the operation done.

Regards Elaine

• Posted

Yes you seem to have all the symptoms of ct see a gp and they will send u to see a consultant to get it confirmed
  • Posted

Hi there i had exactly same with my hand a few years ago first it was only now and again and wud go away for months then id get ache/swelling n numbness back then wud go at 1 point i had no probs for over a year I thought it had gone by itself I WAS SO WRONG it came back worse than ever! it got so bad i use to wake up 3/4times a night in agony and cry i use to dread going to bed 😢 i just kept on workin as im single mam n thought i had no choice but eventually i got it in both hands and cudnt even do silly things lyk hold a cup for long and i wud just drop things n didnt no y n im only very early 30,s wish id not ignored it at first n seen my gp then😩as now ive had to have operation on both hands because of the severity of it im off work at min but hope to b back in 6week fingerscrossed Please go ur Gp again n see wat can b done sooner rather than later x i was so stupid to ignore it😳 u can,t put a price on ur health however small the issue get it looked at evrything else will wait GOODLUCK hope u get sorted 👍xx
    • Posted

Hi thanx for your message ive started dropping things my fingers twitch when im holding my phone im not allowed to carry shopping my hubby has stoppedme writing is getting a bit rough hope u r ok soonbest wishesx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.