My Girlfriend. Reassurance.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi Dudes

I just need some reassurance, my girlfriend of 3 years recently got taken in to hospital with severe headaches and paralysis of one side. shes been in an out since last Tuesday so 6 days. Im scared. And quite frankly would just like to be told the best case scenario & worst. 

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Has G/Friend had a scan or head checked for anything?

Not wishing to scare you but a scan should rule out anything wrong with brain.

Ask them what is wrong with her and mention a scan  Good luck

Win

• Posted

She has had a cat scan but that returned nothing. She is waiting for an MRI.
  • Posted

I passed out and was told I had a cat and MRI it turned out I had a bleed on the brain.  I don't want to scare you but she is in the best place now ask for an MRI as that will rule out any worries you may have.  

Just ask them "when is my girlfriend having the MRI Scan"  don't be fobbed off they don't hurt just clunkety noise.  Best to get her checked out ..Good Luck for you Both xx

• Posted

Shes had her MRI this morning. Fingers crossed. I have been praying
  • Posted

Glad G/f had MRI now you and the hospital can now more to whats what.

Good luck to G/F and keep her smiling even if you have to sing to her xx 

Fingers crossed and Good Luck Both xxxx

Win xxxx toes crossed also  lol..got cramp ha ha xx

• Posted

On my last post I ..left 'k'  off  know, put now  xxx never double check my posts lol xx

Chin up Alex  xx

• Posted

Still waiting on results still praying !! Thank you so much for your thoughts it's crazy how something like a forum can lift your spirits. I will keep you updated xxx
  • Posted

You just need to let stress out and better a complete stranger than the Family

Now is the time to relax and then when you visit G/F ..put on your best smile and it will be Show Time.

Good Luck Alex and G/F   xx

• Posted

MRI returned clear. I am over the f##king moon!!! xxxxxxx
  • Posted

Okay 2nd time of sending so if you get 2 replies it is my computers fault !!

Glad all went well with the MRI ...Now a few jars of beers  just a few !! lol

So pleased for the 2 of you xxx now sigh a deep sigh of relief xxxx

Good Luck to you both  and so so pleased xx got me smiling xx

Be well Both

Win xxxxx

• Posted

Hi dudes, don't know what to do I stay awake every night trying so hard to not imagine our lives without each other. The longer he leaves me and acts like he doesn't care, the more I get over him. All I want in life is to make him proud and happy but he's so dumb that he lies to himself and has now made a state his girlfriend. How do I make him realise?

• Posted

I even still share my location with the dick

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.