My home remedies for healing Fissure

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone,

I am from India.

Thanks to patient.info website which has useful remedies shared by all of you.  I was able to getover bad phase with Anal fissure which has lasted for more than a month.

Cause for Fissure - Hard stool passed which made wounds multiple times in a week with blood coming out each time.

Degree of Pain - on a rating of 1 to 10 , I would rate mine as 5 which was tolerable in the first week, however second week was worst .. may be 8.

Tears were coming out of my eyes with pain & I though visiting doctor was the only way sad

Itching & Paining all day

Difficulty in sitting & riding scooter

Home Redmies tried in week 2 : 

Dulcolax® Laxative Tablets - 2 tablets before bed for a week

Nitrogesic cream - Applied 1cm ointment twice in the anal area ( will cause headache)

Applied cocunut oil in the anal area to heal wounds

Diet -

2 banana daily

Flax seeds

3 Litres of water

No spicy food. Had more of fruits & veggies , cocunut water

Home Remedies tried in Week 2 & 3:

Sitz bath 2 times with hot water. Put turmeric in the water & sat for 15 mins. 

Applied Navaratna Oil [ Ayurvedic ] which has cooling effect & healing properties in the anal area.

Diet:

2 banana daily

Breakfast & Dinner - Oats with sugar & milk

Raisins soaked in water - morning

No spicy food

Flax seeds

Triphala Powder / Tablet ( Ayurvedic medicine for smooth digestion)

Week 4  :

Fissure is almost healed & I dont have pain. However there is some itching sometimes during the day.

I am continuing with all practices for atleast 1 month till its completely cured.  Hoping for the best !!!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Perfect ,thats the way...I would like to add curd here (morning with breakfast and after dinner too).
    • Posted

Yes, Curd & any other cooling supplements like cocumber, Cocunut water helps !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.