my knee is locked for 5 days now ....please help

Posted , 7 users are following.

my knee is locked for 5 days now....i am getting so scared...

any tips for unlocking it?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Is your physical therapist and doctor aware? You definitely have to tell them. They'll know what to do. Please contact them.

• Posted

Ate you post op. Whatever you need to see a Doctor
  • Posted

Is this a joke Corlea? ? Nobody waits 5 days or any days with a locked knee,! You don't say if you've had surgery? Let common sense prevail 😀

• Posted

Go to an emergency room asap. You need professional help. Messing around with this could cause damage
  • Posted

I have the same advice you need to either go to your Dr. or the ER
  • Posted

i have been to Ae on friday morning 21st  - and they have refered me for an MRi - apparently they were going to call me - i waited until monday -  after manu phone call to the nhs, and i have finaly found out today that my papers for a request havent even been sent until today...

i cant even get hold of my referal form.....i have decided to go private with an Mri scan as apparently this could take 2 weeks before i am seen....i am crying while i am writing this out....honestly the system here is a joke....

i hope that i get hold of my referal form tomorrwo and get the process rolling ...i am starting to get pin and needle in my leg now.....

• Posted

Oh my gosh! You aren't in the USA are you? I feel so bad for you. If you were in USA you would already have been seen and probably disgnosed and possibly even set up for surgery.

• Posted

Hi corlea

Are you in the UK if you are you should have attended A&E i know for a fact they would have seen you as quickly as possible you cannot be turned away especially if you are in pain and it sounds as though you are if you haven't been already go there now all A&E departments are open 24 hours.

• Posted

Hi Corlea

Johnny is absolutely right! Get yourself to A&E ASAP!

No question, no argument! Should be quieter midweek evenings.

Good luck

Marilyn

XX

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.