My ops Monday really getting nervous

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi all I am really getting nervous now, been cleaning everywhere, laundry all done, just starting to panic god I will be so pleased when this is all over with xx

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I am praying that everything goes smoothly Marilyn. Please let us know as soon as you can after surgery how you are. ((Hugs))
  • Posted

So sorry I can't recall why you need an op. So many posts. But I would like to say a prayer. I certainly understand nerves and worries pre op. Xx

• Posted

Precancerous cells changing surprisingly quickly, thickening womb lining I have only been waiting since August 10th x
  • Posted

I would be feeling exactly the same.  Good luck Marilyn - deep breaths and focus on how good you will feel when it is all over and done with and you are given the all clear. Is it a full hysterectomy you are having?  Will you have support whilst you recuperate?  Thinking of you and sending you all best wishes, Jane xxx
  • Posted

I agree with Jane. Try to think of the positive on the other side. Will you have family there with you?
  • Posted

I know  a lot of our thoughts will be accompanying you if it's any help, Marilyn.

I

too do the frenzied cleaning thing when I'm stressed beyond my usual coping methods. I know it's not exacty the issue here but just want to say it will be lovely to you to come home to a clean, organized, restful home. A freshly cleaned out place is all ready fo a fresh start on life. Best to you, dear.

• Posted

Yes, I now recall. Well thank goodness for medical procedures that can be done. I hope you have family and support around. I will be thinking of you and will pray for your successful surgery and recovery. All the best. Let us know, please how it went and etc. Hugs. Will be nice to not have to worry about all this stuff in the future!
  • Posted

Best of luck to you Marilyn, will be praying for you!  Please let me know how you do!
  • Posted

Praying for you Marilyn! I hope knowing we are all thinking of you will give you some comfort. (Hugs)🙏

• Posted

Thinking of you Marilyn  Hope all goes well and you have a smooth and speedy recovery. Update us when you feel up to it - we'd all like to know how you're doing. Jane xxx

• Posted

Hoping you are over the op and that all went well. Keep us all updated. xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.