My wife suffering of too much Pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 30 years old. and My wife is 27 years old. Our marriage life is around 7 months. 

She is doing job in another city. I usually visit her after two weeks. and stay for 2-3 days. 

So, each time when I visit her and intercourse with her she feel too much pain inside her vagina. She say, she is feeling pain like someone put chilis inside her vagina. After intercourse shee needs lot of water to wash her vagina. 

I also see sometimes there is while fluid release from her vagina.

However, after one intercourse she feels faired and same pain. 

So, she doesn't enjoy sex. Only she intercourse for me. 

But I heard that girl have more sex than a boy. 

So, what may be the problem?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

If she's suffering long term pain then she really needs to visit Dr for correct diagnosis and, if required, medication.

Each person's sex drive is unique to them and myths like girls prefer me sex don't do so much to foster understanding

• Posted

Maybe she is having an infection. Or the foreplay is not enough. So her vagina is still dry. That's what makes it difficult for her as your penis is not going in with ease. The friction of her skin and yours may be causing an internal bleed for your wife. That could be the cause of this pain.

I suggest u try using lubrication (water based and silicon based are available). But first get her tested. She might be having an infection which she needs to be treated. UTI are very common for women so nothing to worry. Just urine culture and they will isolate the organism and give her antibiotics based on that.

• Posted

Yes, you are right. She is also suffering from Vaginal dryness. But usually I try my best to foreplay with lot of time. Sometimes I take 20-30 minutes for foreplay. When I see no fluid coming...then use saliva for lubrication. So, is there any good treatment for vaginal dryness. 
    • Posted

Have you any idea of the nasty bacteria that is in your mouth? Why would you use that as lubrication??

Buy a tube of lubrication! They sell it in all supermarkets these days.. Sounds to me like she might have thrush or similar which most girls get, some suffer with it for decades.

• Posted

But before that I have searched on Internet and found that saliva is the most cheapest and safe lubrication using from hundreds of year ago. I have also bought KY Gel. Which I fee more sticky. Not perfect like saliva. 
    • Posted

Saliva is a poor lubricant. It dries out far to too quickly. It really is s a terrible lubricant, the reason they used it for hundreds of years was for lack of a better product

There are many brands of lube, I dislike KY and prefer durex, for example, less sticky and lasts quite some time when in use and a bottle goes a long way.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.