Nalfemene 8 days...

Posted , 4 users are following.

What to excpect? Now on Nalfmene for 8 days, consumption has gone down drastically....

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Perhaps a bit of background...

3 children, busy business, lovely boyfriend,...

But want to get my intake under controle...

Sometimes a few bottles of wine, no stronger alocholic drinks.

Ever since I take the medication, it seems that I have the amounts far under control. Will it last?

• Posted

That's brilliant to hear that the nalmefene is working for you and I am sure if it's working now it will continue to do so.Like yourself I am in the early days of taking nalmafene and have seen a drastic increase in my alcohol intake ..I am following TSM and understand that the process takes several months to complete so stay with it ! I started nalmefene about 3 weeks ago. I am more of a binge drinker but because of Xmas and New Year I have continued to take the pill daily .Now the festive season is done I will probably only take the pill a couple of times a week when I drink... I have a lot of faith in the 'little pill' as we stick to being compliant

• Posted

Sorry my reply sent before I had finished ..I was saying 'compliant and mindful' There are lots of useful resources on here ..I will be really interested to know how you continue...Very best wishes N.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.