Neck pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Wow just went to get out of my car and bam my neck went into a spaz and pain all down from my neck down to my left shoulder can't turn my head to left hand side at all because the pain grabs me so bad I just start crying any help on how to easy pain please 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have had this happen to me in different levels of seriousness,  I have tried all kinds different things from pills to deep heat but one of the best things is Old as oil. A couple of drops on to the effected area and massage it in the best you can, it helps in two ways firstly it generates heat which helps relax the muscles and secondly it helps you breath calmly. I have used this to help injuries all over my body as well as during having a cold it really helps with breathing and sleep.

A couple of months ago I hit a pothole while out in the car and couldn't get out of the car for six hours so I totally understand what you are saying. 

• Posted

Hi grahammolyneux its Nadine here again just not got home from seeing my local fill in go he has givin sone Valium to try help with the muscular spazzems which if been getting how ever you said in your reply to me to use old as oil are u meaning oil that has just been sitting the pantry for months and  right now I will try anything even if I do smell like a take away shop but for now my question is how does the oil warm ?????  But really thanks very much for replying and I wish u all the best of luck and it's great to be able to talk to other people that now what your going though and don't jast  say oh I understand cause they really don't have a bloody cloud at all 
    • Posted

Grahammolyneux thanks very much think I'll have tio check it out thanks again 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.