Need advice

Posted , 2 users are following.

So recently I've been feeling sick and I'm not sure what to do next. Here's a little about me and what I've been going through.

- had double hernia repair in September

- have asthma

- have hypothyroidism

After my surgery I started to suddenly feel slight dizziness when moving my head fast. I was and still am experiencing slight headaches on the sides and back of my head. I was an ENT who found a cyst in the maxillary sinus and showed my brain to be normal.

At times I feel week and achy (which have subsided a lot since taking cold medication) and have also felt like my heart was beating fast than it should (also has stopped after taking cold medication).

I have a rare occurrence where my finger tips and toes get tingly, but this rarely happens.

I've also developed a slight stomach sourness which I'm sure is from the cold medication.

Is this just the flu, cold or allergies? Should I see a neurologist?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.