Need answers plz

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had various medical issues, ovarian cancer, gallbladder removal, sinus tachycardia, degenerative disc disease throughout my entire spine and hips etc... My question is I had a complete blood panel done and my granulocytes were low 33.9, my lymphocytes were high 54.1and my eosinophil was 6.5 can someone please help me understand these numbers. I have extreme pain everyday deep in my bones, my muscles feel like they got ran over and my Chihuahuas can't walk on me because it hurts so bad and they leave bruises as well sometimes. I don't know if it's the fibromyalgia getting worse or what. There is so much pain and I have basically my own pharmacy but when I have really bad attacks nothing helps. If anyone can give me some ideas and tell me about the blood test I'd surely be greatful. Thank you, Dianna Ryan

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Also I've had pain since I was a child and throughout my life. At 21 I weighed 127 and since I got worse in my 30's late 20's I gained weight so of course they blame everything on that

• Posted

I actually have had low graulocytes also before with the high lymphs and eso's also.  I was told that it was probably a virus in my body that my body was trying to get rid of by my doctor.  I was also told that that being the granulocytes were low that the body will actually make more of the other types of white blood cells to help make up the lack of granuocytes.  So, that was why my lymphs and eso's cells were higher.  My doctor ended up checking my blood again in 3 weeks and everything was back to normal.  I can't help much more then this, just wanted to share my experience of the same results.  I hope all goes just as smoothly for you.  But, of course there are other causes and it should become concerning if your counts become even lower.  Your doctor should be retesting you in a few weeks again to keep an eye for anything more suspcious.  Best wishes...

• Posted

Thank you for your feed back its always nice when others have had similar results to help in getting answers. I forgot to mention that when they took a biopsy from my stomach they found T cells so myself being in remission from ovarian cancer scared the crap out of me but got no real answers and everything I look up regarding my reports all mention leukemia and with having extreme anxiety I always think the worse. And with my history numbers really don't tell me anything because they told me I had a lipoma 99.9% sure then to get a call on a Sunday from the dr saying you have ovarian cancer. Also me having my gallbladder taken out they said it was fine all test came back normal but I still had pain so they removed it and it was bad and glad they removed it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.