Need help:(

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey so to start off I've always been a very happy person and literally nothing could ever bring me down! But over the last six months I have been getting extremely angry, can't sleep, seeing things that are not there, hearing things, laying in bed all day, feeling like I'm on another planet far far away and I hate to say it but I have even taken a blade to my skin sometimes when I get angry. My concentration is absolutely horrific! It's that bad I've tried writing this out for at least three hours now. I'm scared to talk to anyone about this, I need to know what this is that I have because it will kill me and I don't want to hurt anyone because I am not that person.

if anyone has any idea what's wrong with me then I'd be hugely  grateful to hear it.

Thanks.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Please go to a doctor as soon as you can. There is medication that can help you with these distressing symptoms. It must be awful, but you dont have to live like this. I know people who have felt like you, and take medication which really relieves these symptoms.
  • Posted

Hi Matthew sorry to he u feel like that have yoy need to speak to some1 about what ur goin through.

I'll go straight to ur GP and try and get some awswer boor it gets any worse

• Posted

Sorry about the spelling
  • Posted

Hi Mathew, sorry you are feeling like this.you really do need to see your doctor, he's the best one to prescribe medication for you and talk you through your anxietys.good luck.
  • Posted

Has anything in your life recently changed, like bereavement, work or moving house. Sometimes anxiety/depression can be caused by something specific. Sounds like deep depression where there seems to be no trigger point. Self harming can release pent up feelings like anger, it's something that you can have complete control over, which is why many people self harm. I would make an appointment and have a talk with your GP who could prescribe medication to help get you back on track. Once the tablets have kicked in, then you could have some form of counselling like CBT to find out the root cause of your problems and why you've reached such a low period in your life. Please see your GP before the situation escalates further
  • Posted

Same as everyone else has suggested, Matthew - you need to go and have a chat with your GP. This isn't something that weill go away by itself - it needs some help.

Let us know how you get on with the GP. xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.