Need help

Posted , 5 users are following.

What happens if u take 7 sertraline

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

How long have you been taking it and what dosage is each pill? You could have serontonin syndrome. If it is not severe you can take a muscle relaxant or a benzodiazepines like klonopin or Ativan. 

• Posted

Deanna, sorry, out sick with a terrible cold and cough this weekend, sleeping for most part, but how are you? Please drop a note to let us know you are ok. 
  • Posted

Can you get in to see someone? Worried about this choice. Please reach out...
    • Posted

Not over the weekend so I will need to wait till Monday but I will be fine
  • Posted

Hey Deanna,

You should be fine. Sertraline becomes ineffective after 200mg. It would seem you too a total of 700mg. So anything after 200mg isn't going to have an effect on you.

The fact that you've been taking it a year, will mean that it's well and trully integrated into your system, so you shouldn't experience any crazy side effects.

Just be careful in future. smile

• Posted

*Took a total of 700mg*
    • Posted

I would query what you are sayin to deanna.  A doctor should be consulted!!

• Posted

Oh, of course! I'm not a doctor so I can't give professional advice, but I can give my own experience of the drug that I've been on a while now.

Every single post that is on this forum should be consulted with a doctor. We're just here for moral support.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.