need help , balance, heavy sensations

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello,

​I need help, severely depressed, but have also a vestibular disorder, i have been doing rehab for the ear, osteopath for back , neck and so on, but i feel since a few months, my right part of brain is heavy , my eye and vision is different i cant explain  and feel like falling on the right , my shoulder right is falling, i have to make a constant effort to keep steady, but brain and eye i cant control, i am so tired, i feel some tingling inside brain, done neck RMI nothing, desperate, it does not hurt.....afraid dont feel like myself, it is imperceptible, people cant see it , it is constant, i am on cymbalta 20mg for depression but seems worse with it as if it makes my muscles sleep...i cant turn around very much , i have to make slow movements with my eyes or body......

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sounds very similar to me. I was diagnosed with Meniere's disease, but also have the same symptoms of feeling like there was something crawling in the middle of my head. My eyes were buzzing when I moved them but that was when I tried to stop my citalopram. Have they done a brain scan?

• Posted

not yet, i am too depressed to get an MRI, it is too much for the moment....i dont have meniere the oto did not told me......but i have heaviness behind my eye all on the right part and also shoulder, an eye blurred , like closing itself but it does not.....feel a weakness on the top part of my body on the right, but i can hold things in my hands and so on....i feel really my body is heavier on one side, i have to sit down and lay down as it is awful feeling but no bad aches , small aches as if i have done a false movement , tingling inside brain.....i cant believe it is my ear disfunctionning doing this, it is too much a sensation for this and oto does not seem concerned about this related to the ear

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.