Need some major help right now.

Posted , 3 users are following.

My dad literally fell to the floor, coughing uncontrollably. His fingers started to curl up, and his face turned red. It looked like he wasn't breathing, and I grabbed his head and I shaked it as hard as I could and he got out of it. He looked so confused when he opened his eyes, and didn't remember anything. I told him what happend and he didn't believe me. God it scared me... he looked like he was going to die. He doesn't believe that it happend and won't go to the doctor or hospital. It was a very scary experience and I would not like to experience it again. What could this be? ( He has congestive heart failure and has been a smoker/drinker for 30 sum years )

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Brandon

No question about it he really has to go to the doctor, particularly given his health condition and lifestyle.  It would not help for anyone to try and guess what his problem could be.

Good luck.

• Posted

he needs to go the doctors 

it could be connected to his heart some kind of sezier 

or it could possiabley be eplepsey that goes with loss of memory 

sorry some how your going to have to get him there 

sometimes making out its just to put your mind at ease will do the trick 

if he was a lone when this happened the out come could have been worse 

• Posted

sorry this is going to sound callous 

but if you cant get him there 

and it happens again , film him on a mobile 

you can then show your dad and the doctor what happened .

a friend of mine did this for his wife , because the doctor wouldnt believe how bad her siziers were . 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.