Need urgent help!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

My brother is 17, and he's recently been diagnosed with NUT midline carcinoma, which is an extremely rare and fast growing cancer, if anyone has ANY knowledge WHAT SO EVER on treatment for this type of cancer, or know anyone that does, please please PLEASE leave a reply, he's fighting for his life.

Thank you

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Steph my name is Joanna I am so sorry to hear about your brother bless him I am looking on everything 2 c wat I can find out for you.
    • Posted

Hi Steph it's joanna sorry I've taken so long 2 get bak 2 u how is your brother? I haven't stopped researching for u and I am still researching. I will be bak in touch wen I have my answer 4 u .

• Posted

Hi Steph it's Joanna plz don't think I've given up in am still researching how is your brother.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.