Need your help

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everybody, I'm 22 years old, male. Before I went to a doctor I would like to listen to your opinion about the 2 symptoms of mine:

Symptom #1

I have a symptom of itchy anus. I doesn't bother me at night, it's disturbing me during the day. If I continue itching, I see it's becoming worse. Sometimes during a bath when I touch it it hurts a little bit.

Symptom #2

After a urination, it's almost every time bubble urine that could be seen in toilet bowl. I get usually normal quantity of water (approximately 2 liters a day, as my friend recommended me 2 years earlier). Some tell me that's normal, but I came to conclusion that they are somehow linked or maybe not.

In conclusion, I'm not telling that these 2 symptoms are linked without shadow of a doubt, but I feel uncomfortable and have some other symtpoms that I will tell you later if you have an idea about that 2 symptoms' relationship.

Thanks in advance and waiting for your suggestions.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi when you say bubble urine do you mean frothy , my daughter suffers with frothy urine and she has a kidney problem where her kidneys produce to much protein , you could be suffering from something on that lines

As for itchy anus that could be a few different things , worms , excema , sweat rash

Best of going and getting checked by gp

• Posted

Yes dear, exacty - forthy. After a while I see that it is not 9 times out of ten, but sometimes it is frothy exactly.

• Posted

Hi

I would go and get checked over by gp , my daughter has orthostatic proteinurea, her kidney function is fine on waking but during the day her kidneys leak protein as they produce to much , you could be suffering from some kind if kidney problem

Get checked out 😊

• Posted

I believe excessive bubbling is related to the presence of protein in the urine.  Do you experience this all the time, only in the morning, or only at another time of day?  You should mention this to your doctor next time you see him.  The itchies?  Sounds like hemoroids to me.  If that is the case, the two conditions are not related.
  • Posted

Itchy butt could be allergy to a something you are eating. The bubbly urine high protein. Maybe you are eating some high protein food you are allergic too.it is the only connection i make. Prob not related.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.