Never had blister just random sore during YEAST INFECTION?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Okay I'm fricken terrified. Recently me and my BF have had intercourse. Some freaky things happened, including cocaine and a few beer bottles in my vagina. Ended up with a terrible YI .. During treatment globs of yeast would literally fall out of my vagina. Well everything was all fine and f***ing dandy until I ended up with this sore. It's pusless. Only stings when I pee or touch it. Freaking the f*** out bc I think it's herpes? No odor (never was) no discharge anymore ( only one I ever had was the cottage cheese like basic s***) it has a glossy appearance and again it isn't crusted or never started off as a blister or pimple.. So like has anyone ever had this with yeast infections? I'm pregnant (only 4 weeks) and I've heard that could lead to possible "complicated" cases. F***ing Eve!! Why did you have to eat the apple ??? I'd rather just like to live my sex life without having to worry about dirty ass men with even worse sexual health giving me diseases.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I saw someone post a photo, if someone can show me how to do that I'll gladly. It's just a small (think of this big (...) ) circle, red, painless, outer labia, nothing else. Oh and it has this glossy appearance? I suppose it's just normal wet stuff that all sores get. Isn't white or green puss tho. Sore isn't concave either. It's flat.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.