new

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi is anyone online 

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Yes, was there something specific you were going to discuss?
    • Posted

im looking for someone around around my age to talk to that has ezceme like me i am 18 do you know anyone 
    • Posted

I am 32 and new to this site and have already gotten a lot out of the fibro and migraine forums. Have you tried going to e under forums and reading posts on eczema? It is a wonderful feeling when you see a post and get that 'hey, me too' feeling. You can post a reply to someones discussion or message them at the envelope under their name. It's a great way to find people you can relate to and feel less isolated.
  • Posted

Place your question ,then post ,Gets a quicker response Matthew .

• Posted

Yes age and where in the world you live ,that helps as to medications tried ,as they're different outside this UK site .Better to then get guided to the correct site .Learning your way round when first join ,has its probs .
  • Posted

Hi Matthew, there are a lot of eczema forums around as well as this one. Don't know if you're on Facebook but there are a number of support groups on there also - just type in eczema on the search bar in your fb.
  • Posted

What's is it your looking for with this Many people learn to. Live with it and help from docs and dermatologist as well there are so many different sort so ask the question

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.