new - looking for info/someone to relate to!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

I'm 44 and have been experiencing some symptoms of; fatigue, light headed (if I don't stop when this comes on it turns into full dizzyness) some times chest/upper back pain, sweating, nausia, achy arms and legs and itchy skin (mostly hands and arms)

Fatigue, nausia and dizzyness are everyday the rest come and go.

I am currently on 3 medications for severe hypertension and waiting for the results of a 24hr urine test.

I guess I'm just looking for others that can relate as kind of in limbo at the moment (and off sick from work again!)

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello Claire, have you had a blood test to see what your current levels are? Normally EGFR and Creatinine level would be an indicator of kidney issues?  But in answer to your question all of your symptoms could be kidney related :-(
  • Posted

Hi Claire have you just been diagnosed with kidney disease and if so what stage are you ?

I'm stage 4. And suffer with a lot of fatigue and dizziness but not sure if my dizziness is to do with my code cause it's recently just stared.

A lot of your symptoms are related to kidney disease but you need your blood test back especially your GFR and creatine. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.