Newbie with random question

Posted , 3 users are following.

I got prescribed orlistat. The doctor just said eat low fat. Which I thought/think I do.

My first question is if u see the Orange oil you are definitely doing something wrong?

Sexism question is I attempted to go out for lunch to waggamma and I selected the chicken salad when I checked the nutrition it said it had 18g of fat does this sound right you? I never got it in the end coz I just couldn't not deal with the mind blowing issues i had last week.

Is it ok that my stool is soft ever since I started?

And has anyone had a slow low weight loss?

Thanks in advance any help is good help

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello there I thought I was doing it wrong my poop was loose but I have lost 14kg since June so must be doing something right I have been having chicken breast fish salad jacket potato or veg plain herbs chill flakes to flavour hand full of brand flakes in morning fruit aswell I know bit boring but have lost weight so so happy and have been drinking alcohol not good but still losing I'm on holiday now and still taking tabs watching everything I had crisps one night and my poop was oil floating yuk now I know what to eat and I have been doing it right 100g 5g of fat per meal check all packets I never knew just how much was in pre packet food I stay clear now checking it all you will know what is good and what is bad believe me now I know good luck
  • Posted

Hi nicole 1st of all orange oil shows your having too much fat intake a salad with 18grms of fat is too high!! You should be having no more then 15grms of fat per meal and no more then 5 grms of fat per 100grms of everything you eat if you read the lable on everything it gives you the fat content per 100grms always keep it below the 5 if you do that and stick to a certain amount of calories a day you will lose i stick to 1200 a day if you use my fitnesspal app and enter your details it will tell you how many calories to stick to a day for weight loss you can always use the food diary daily it will tell you how many calories lefr for the day if you enter everythibg you eat hope this helps you a bit good luck with your weight loss xx
  • Posted

Soo I've discovered that I don't eat as low fat as I thought I did. Because I just seem to be popping orange oil everyday!

I was wondering is it possible to lose weight whilst popping orange oil

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.