No feeling in penis

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had a circumcision in 2012 because my foreskin was growing weirdly (I can't remember the exact problem).  I'm now 16 and have had sex, I thought that after the operation, it was a bit weird since my penis feels numb.  I thought nothing of this though and also thought that maybe I would gain feeling during sex? 

How wrong I was.. I have no feeling during anything, oral or actual sex. 

Is this common? And is there anything I would be able to do?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Well, that sounds like it could be nerve damage. Sometimes it resolves itself and sometines it doesn't. So is it just near the head you have no feeling or everywhere? I think you need to go see a urologist. I'm not a man, so I can't give you advice on experience. Someone else on here can, archmedes.. I'll shoot him a message to respond to this post.
  • Posted

Phew!  Circumcision is usually pretty minor as it really should involve cutting the foreskin and resewing - though the scars may be numb the whole penis should not be

As feelbroken suggests you now need to see GP [if in UK] to get referred to urology

• Posted

That's what circumcision does.  Most people don't realise this.  The foreskin is where all the erogenous sensation/nerves are. The glans is non-erogenous; it's protopathic like the eye, i.e. it sense pain and pressure.  Circumcision was invented to sexually suppress, just like FGM. And it was adopted by Western doctors to do just that.  Histological analysis has proven what I'm saying.

I was cut like you unnecessarily in my teens (there was no valid reason for you to have had your foreskin cut off) and it took away all my sensation and gave me ED.  

Unfortunately, the medical industry is keeping quiet about the brutal reality of circumcision damage.  One of the replies here refers to possible nerve damage.  ALL circumcision causes nerve damage as thousands of erogenous nerves are cut off.  

Not only is it legally allowed to sexually cripple babies in this way for religious reasons, many doctors dupe patients into circumcision without informed consent for such trivial reasons as phimosis or what you had. Such genital mutilation is never necessary, and it is medical negligence to do it.  

Most circumcised men were mutilated as babies or in prepubescence and so never know their penis is abnormal. Just like most victims of FGM do not see it as sexually damaging.  WE're all being lied to about this.  Male genital mutilation is the biggest human rights abuse in the Western world right now. 

• Posted

Was circumcised as an adult in my mid thirties. Sensation was not changed after at all and I could lost way longer. I am in the fifties now and sex is still great. You should not have that feeling. Concentrate on enjoyment and you will be okay.
    • Posted

Codswallop.  you do not have a magic penis that defies neurological facts.  We know the glans is non-erogenous as it's covered with free nerves which sense pain and pressure. The foreskin is the primary erogenous organ. If I'm wrong, you will be able to furnish us with a neurological study showing all the fine-touch nerves are on the glans. 

Tumbleweed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.