no fibroids 3 weeks and now i have 2 at 29mm each

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi ladies some of you know my background and my question today is i had my ultrasound done again on friday to see if my cyst had gone or grown etc... ive ben feeling much worse so thought it had grown but infact it has gone. the microginon has obviously worked and i know have no cyst. Now i have 2 fibroids which i havent had since been under the gyni since april. Im a little worried as to the speed of the growth and whether they will get much bigger. I also have a thick endometrial with alot of mucus but it wasnt measured. Please someone help me find my answer. I feel as sick as a dog, tummy pains, back back, discharge and to top it off now thrush duw to the pill. also not to mention my hormone level could get me sectioned lol xxx thanks for reading and i hope someone out there has some answers for me xxxxxx

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello friend, I feel your pain. I've been having similar problems my entire life with anemia, fibroids, more pain than I can imagine, transfusions, etc. I wanted to take back my life and exersise power over my own situation because I became tired of being at the mercy of health professionals who charge too much money and I have to sign things saying I release them from being held responsible if anything goes wrong. Now the fact remains that after all is said and done I may still require a complete hysterectomy, the only other option according to the gyn is embolism treatment. I decided to try natural health alternatives. 1-2 tblsp of organic apple cider vinegar(yuck) and 1-2 tblsp blackstrap molassis daily first thing AM upon arrising along with water. I've been doing that consistently for over a month and I believe it is helping with the bleeding, the bloating and whatever else is going wrong. I have drastically cut down on sweets, processed food, take vitamins, try to get regular exersise, cut out or reduce dairy except for some cheese or probiotic yogurt kefir drink and of course lots of water. I still keep my 1-2 cups of coffee a day and eat some red meat, but not a lot. I believe all of these things combined are helping and it's taking some time but I'm beginning to see and feel improvements. Let me know what you think and I wish you all the best. smile

• Posted

This method worked for me too!  I have no more symptoms or excessive irregular bleeding.  It's amazing!  I haven't had an ultrasound yet but by body is back to normal and I have no doubts that my fibroids are shrinking.  I was scheduled to have a hysterectomy because of the terrible pain and bleeding I was having and I have cancelled it!  I haven't felt this good in years!  Women suffering from fibroids, TRY IT.  I take 1 Tbsp. Blackstrap Molasses and T Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar in hot water once in the morning and once at night during my period and one week following my period.  The rest of the month I just drink it in the morning and it works!  It's a miracle remedy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.