No hope

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ever since I was diagnosed with depression I can't shake it off.

I feel lonely and foolish

It came out of a relationship that although short included my BF at the time telling me I wasn't big enough or I should gain weight or dye my hair blonde

After a years worth trying to get back to who I was (which I am not) I still feel so useless and have zero hope in life.

I'm belittled by friends

When I cry I feel stupid and almost as if something above wants me to suffer

I'm 28 and would like to meet someone but everytime I do I get taken advantage of or passed over for someone else

Typically my ex has met someone with a child and I have no idea how the odds like that work out when he made my life hell how comes he's so happy?

Met another guy late last year once again just used me

Why is it so easy for people to just have such luck especially in love when I'm constantly getting screwed over

I legit hate waking up and dealing with another day

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I feel your pain, I also wonder why some of us like myself is so damn unlucky in love. Today is my ex gf's birthday, it just reminds me that it's been one year since she dumped me. Last year this time I was a wreck, I cried and prayed and pleaded for her to take me back. I literally didn't want to live anymore because none of my relationships ever lasted beyond 7months. I've been depressed for years too (and now I have Anxiety disorder). I know you're not yet at that place where you can easily believe you'll get over him but you will.

It's been a year and although I think about my ex gf sometimes (like today since it's her birthday )I don't cry anymore. I no longer hate that we met because we did have some happy times. So with time you will feel better, don't feel stupid. My friends also belittled my feelings like I should just sucks it up and move on. Sometimes you gotta stop hanging out with your friends for awhile;what's the use if you can't even talk to them about how you feel.

• Posted

I've tried having hope and it just is thrown back in my face....I just want know why my ex can be nice to a person with a child or my other take is alcoholic ex back
  • Posted

Dear Kelly.....I am so very. Very sorry that you feel so terribly sad.....your ex boyfriend was very insensitive and unkind....but try not to dwell upon his comments....I know just how awful and hopeless life can seem. And it makes us overly sensitive to others comments....we take everything to heart when we are not really sure what they mean....

I truly believe that we all have a soul mate. In life who is perfect for us....don't give up hope lovely lady....pamper and spoil yourself...have a hair cut....buy some nice make up and treat yourself to a stunning outfit.....hold your head up high lovely. Lovely lady...you are worth as much as every other single person...

Be proud of who you are ...xx xxx. You are worth it ....big. big warm and cosy hugs to you Kelly....God bless lovely....Dee xxxxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.