No more BV !

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been dealing with BE for over s year. It's sooo embarrassing and such a pain in the ass. Metrogel, metrodinazol, probiotics NOTHING WORKED. until now! If you're suffering I advise you to go to a cvs or Walgreens and purchase acidophilus. You will not regret it. I took it twice for 5 days and no sign of Bv for 4 months now.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

REALLY!!!!

Girl I am going to take you up on your advise. I have been dealing with this for 4 years now. It is so embarrassing, I have tried all the meds you listed and nothing worked for me either. I hope it works for me like it did for you.

• Posted

Yes try it! It's saved my sex life. Let me know how it goes !

• Posted

Hi,I seen in ur comment with other person and wanted to ask if u tried the acidophilus method and if it worked? Thanks!
    • Posted

I have tried it, both orally and inserting acidophilus, it didn't cure me

• Posted

Hi,what kind did u take and how did u take it,thanks!
  • Posted

Hi,I seen where u replied to my question but I cnt read ur response is gone! Can u send it again please?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.