No notifications

Posted , 10 users are following.

i seem to be having problems recieving notifications , my last one was two days ago by a Nolal2 but when I clicked on it it says this page is no longer available .

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

This has happened to me a few times this week.As a non techie I just put it down to gremlins and the hot humid weather affecting the broadband signals😂(I am 100%technophobe )

• Posted

Molly, I had some trouble some months back, and the moderater had to reset some settings Patient forum end. I have reported your post and hopefully they will contact you after the bank holiday. Regards, tina.
    • Posted

Thanks so much Tina this forum is my lifeline I would be lost without it 

best wishes molly

• Posted

I am having a similar problem but usually it seems to be fixed fairly quickly. Another problem is writing replies, sometimes lengthy, and they disappear before I can post.....so frustrating.
    • Posted

Yes when I was trying to type the letters were taking ages to appear , this seems to have stopped now .
    • Posted

Crikey, Molly, that's been happening on my iPad for the last couple of days regardless of what I'm doing. Only today I was posting something on Facebook and I must have been at least a sentence in front before the last sentence caught up and was displayed in front of me, oh, a bit like now!!! Like you I am no techie, so I have no idea what's going on!!! Until your problem is sorted just keep logging in, but hopefully it won't take too long. Regards, tina.

• Posted

Thanks Tina I think it's sorted now I'm receiving notifications again thank goodness . Regards molly

• Posted

I am having the same problem and have virtually given up replying to posts. Really annoying.
    • Posted

Yes. I am almost at that stage. The letters rumble along about half a mile after each other and if I make a mistake it's almost iimpossible to change. So frustrating and a shame when the knowledgeable are giving up....I don't mean me as knowledgeable.

• Posted

Are you sure it's not your device?  I use my laptop and all is good.  Found my PlayBook when on holiday nearly impossible.  May be partly because no ads load on my laptop (hehe) but I don't know how to block tham on the tablet.

• Posted

Thank you. It may be the iPad. This is my 2nd attempt at replying.

• Posted

That is because this post is no longer available.  She/he mentioned a specific product, unfortunately in the post itself, so the whole thread has disappeared!  I would like to private message Nolal2 but don't lknow how as I've not shared any other threads with him/her.

• Posted

No problems with any other posts or notifications.
    • Posted

so is that why I couldn't receive any notifications at all , I'm glad I'm sorted now I was beginning to think it was a virus on my iPad .

• Posted

I got a batch of notifactions for that post, probably all of them as I may have been the first to reply.  When I went to check them, saw post had been deleted.  It might have been a sales pitch.  But I was interested to see how popular the post was, there had been a lot of replies between mine one evening, and the next day when I checked back, unfortunately none of them were available any more. 
    • Posted

notifications  -  want edit button!
    • Posted

I believe I warned her that her post might get moderated - I was surprised it was allowed up for so long! lol
    • Posted

Me too.  I looked up the product and here you actually have to add Australia to the name or you only get the name of a plant. I left a few of the forums I was involved in, including the alternative medications one, but maybe that was a mistake because if s/he reposts there I won't see it. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.